Sunday, July 1, 2012

diigo interest

       Being able to find people that have the same interest as is great because you automatically know you have something in common. Like me and majority of guys like fast cars or just cars in general. I found a group that talks about cars its not really about fast cars. For example, one of the post on the groups wall is talking about the new BMW 2011 Z4 GT3 that boasts a 4.4-liter V8 engine. Another group that I found on Diigo is a golf group. Being my favorite sport to play, it is always nice to read about the new technology that is coming out. The final group that I joined is something everybody can relate to is a group talking about movies. This group talks about the latest movies coming to theaters and ones that have been out for a while.     

No comments:

Post a Comment